International Sewing Machine Collectors' Society
If your sewing machine, accessory, or ephemera has a name on it, this is the place to start. If we don't have a listing for the name, please use the search function to see if there is any mention of it on our site.
Toy Sewing Machine Information
- ISMACS News Magazine
The International Sewing Machine Collectors' Society is the premiere sewing machine collector's group. A quarterly magazine and access to our annual sewing machine auction are but two membership benefits.
ISMACS Email Digest
Joining the Email Digest
The ISMACS Email Digest is the place to ask all your sewing machine questions. You will be greeted by the internet's finest people and your enquiries will be answered by leading experts.
Follow the links below to find manuals for using your machine or its attachments.
- Free Manuals List
- An exhaustive listing of sewing machine manuals available - without charge - on the internet
- American Sewing Machine Company
- Bradbury Sewing Machine Company
- Davis Sewing Machine Company
- Domestic Sewing Machine Company
- Essex Sewing Machine Company
- Franklin Sewing Machines
- Frister & Rossman Sewing Machine Company
- Free Sewing Machine Company
- Greist Manufacturing Company
- Buttonholers anyone?
- Husqvarna Sewing Machine Company
- Jones Sewing Machine Company
- New Home Sewing Machine Company
- Sears Sewing Machines
- Singer Sewing Machine Company
- Featherweights, slant-shanks, attachments and more
- Wheeler & Wilson Sewing Machine Company
- White Sewing Machine Company
ISMACS is an organization totally independent of all sewing-machine manufacturers, past or present and is not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned in these pages. Please Note: Do not contact any ISMACS official in an attempt to solicit a valuation - it is not possible other than by hands-on assessment and your request will be ignored.
All rights reserved by ISMACS INTERNATIONAL, under International and Pan American copyright conventions. Reproduction or copy of this page, in any form, in part or in whole, is strictly prohibited, without prior, written permission.